Level 3 Award in Adapting Exercise for ante & Postnatal Clients
Our Ante & Postnatal course will give your the knowledge and expertise to confidently deliver safe and effective exercise programmes for mothers to be and mothers who have recently had a baby. You will be able to use this knowledge in a mixed class as well as create your own exclusive classes aimed directly at this group allowing you to support them to stay fit and healthy.
On the course you will learn …
- How to plan and teach antenatal and postnatal programmes.
- Both the physiological and anatomical changes to the body throughout pregnancy and how this affects exercise.
- What nutritional changes and requirements are needed during pregnancy and after.
- How to identify individual cases where exercise and activity are not recommended.
- How to maintain participant safety and respond to an emergency situation.
Price - £400.00
This course will give you:
- YMCA Awards Level 3 Award in Adapting Exercise for Ante Natal and Post Natal Clients.
- Recognition from REPs
- full course materials
- exam papers
- online support
- small group and personal learning
All our courses operate at Bannatyne Health Club, Springwood Drive, Braintree. Please note, if the minimum number of participants is not reached then the course may have to be rescheduled.
Day 1: 27th September
Day 2: 28th September
Day 3: 29th September